Thursday, 15 November 2012

MOOD board


  • This Mood Board illustrates my imagination from my music video 'Its not your fault'. From the video, it portrayed that the song is based on a girl which is why my mood board has female pictures.
  • The chorus of the music video is mainly yelling and cofusion by a male artist saying "its not your fault" which is why there is a picture of a man yelling at a female since the song is based on a girl.
  • I imagined this to be in a school setting where the guy is yelling at the girl and some students are annoyed because they are being distracted by it and a teacher gets involved because his lesson is being interupted and starts yelling too. This is demonstrated by the picture of the little boy looking rather irritated and the angry teacher telling the guy off for yelling.
  • I also imagined the male getting kicked out of the school as a result of the yelling and the girl going along with him because the teacher thought she caused it. Then a policeman gets involved because he is still yelling in public, which is why I included a picture of a policeman who also tries to stop the yelling.
  • The guy refuses to stop yelling "its not your fault" and then even makes it worse by escalating it into a band with his friends to make more noise. They go all out and are very energetic and start jumping around whilst singing the song like a rock band does as the genre of this music is 'electronic'. Then the policeman and teacher and students get involved which makes it humerous.
  • I included a picture of a love heart because there is some romance involved in this song. From annotating the lyrics, I discovered that the first word of the song was "she". Therefore, this male artist talks about the girl throughout the song and refers to her as "baby" which is a term used by couples. This is why I included a picture of a shy girl to illustrate that she is blushing because she is being talked about and there may be chemistry.
  •  
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment